Home » , , » Super Deepthroat (Game)

Super Deepthroat (Game)

In the days of yore when I had to get by on using makeup websites' makeover applications to satiate my desires, I did a lot of searching for games, quizzes and various sissy-related things. Based on the number of people that stumble by with roulette-related searches, it seems I'm not alone.

But today I'd like to point out one of my favorite (relatively recent) finds: SuperDeepthroat. Ostensibly one could argue that it's about objectifying women and being a deepthroating simulator. But for an imaginative sissy it's just another avenue for practicing her cocksucking. Perhaps it would be better as SissyDeepthroat.


Since you can do your sissy's make-up and pick her clothes and even her skin and outfit colors you can ostensibly build a digital version of your emerging sissy form. She just happens to start on her knees with someone's hands on the back of her head...